I am aching. My exercise regime has given me a startling insight into my fitness levels, which are clearly shocking and in need of dire improvement. I did yoga on Monday and had no pains. I did cardio and toning in a circuit-like session the following morning and have been feeling stiff since although I did some yoga last night to try to stretch out the pain (I think it helped, but not much). I am pretty sure it will subside. As with all my stop-start exercise plans, the first week is the hardest. Once the muscles have softened up a bit, I should be able to stretch, tone and work them to the max, of which I am eager to do.
Other news on the Mayflower front is that Toni went super crazy with his painting skills and on Tuesday, painted both the remaining (large) bedrooms - ceilings and walls - (double coats on all) before I got home. All we have left to do are the upstairs bathroom and ensuite shower room but have decided to tackle those later in the year. The plan is to replace the standard suites with a hydro-spa bath and hydro spa and steam shower. Due to the nature of the expense, we are putting this work on hold for now. So the house is pretty much done. Time to accessorize!
No comments:
Post a Comment